Bắt đầu từ ₫904,750 / Đêm
Nice room/Balcony/Netflix/West Lake/Superhost – Vitamin
Về phòng này
With the theme of Lotus flowers, this room named Green Lotus Room, is one of 4 listings in my homestay Lotus House including “Red Lotus …”, “Purple Lotus …” & “Yellow Lotus …” on Airbnb. “Don’t think twice if you’re looking for a place to stay in Hanoi, the room & the house looks even better than the pictures. Vitamin is always ready to make sure your staying perfect…”. Said my lovely guests from Australia.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME, BOOK IT NOW & GET READY TO EXPERIENCE YOUR SECOND HOME.
During your stay at my house, you can cook in the kitchen. The wifi, AC, smart TV with Netflix, hair dryers are available in each room. You can also use our washing machine for free. Hereunder are the details of my house arrangement and amenities available for you.
1. The listing is on the 3rd floor of Lotus House
2. Shared GARDEN is enough for a party.
3. On the 4th FLOOR: Laundry area with washing machine + Terrace (smoking, drink beer area and drying clothes).
4. Towels, shampoo and body gel, hair dryers are available in each bathroom.
5. IRONING: Iron, Ironing board, Hangers in the 4th floor.
6. WASHING machine in the 4th floor.
7. DRYER machine for SERVICE with reasonable price.
STAY AT MY HOUSE, YOU WILL HAVE A FELLING OF “HOME AWAY FROM HOME”.
Your private room is designed to provide comfort, convenience and peace of mind. You can use shared living-room on the first floor, garden and yard and all amenities mentioned above. Make yourself at home, just come and enjoy it and treat it as your house.
YOUR PRIVATE SUIT INCLUDES:
– Private bathroom with shower
– Queen size bed
– Clean bed sheets, pillows, warm blanket
– Fluffy towels
– Hair dryer
– Air conditional
– Personal desk and chair
– Clothes hangers
– High speed wifi
– Smart TV with NETFLIX
– Mini fridge
– Sleepy light
You also have access to LIVING quarters:
– Soft sofa
– Kitchen fully equipped with cookware and utensils.
– Filter water can drink in the kitchen
– FREE water station
– Hanoi and Vietnam map
– Also, the terrace is very private so you can get tanned in the morning and afternoon on sunny days.
Hi, once again, my name is Vinh Ha and my hubby’s name is Dzung. We are always available on CELLPHONE/IMESSAGE/ZALO/VIBER, other apps and living beside your place to help you anytime you need us (even midnight if urgently). We have 2 daughters and they are so cute and very glad to welcome and talk with you.
We are proud of ourselves on offering a warm and comfortable atmosphere. We want you to feel at home and will do everything to make your stay as enjoyable.
We have lived and travelled around Vietnam for many years. We can give you inside information to the best spots and attractions around Hanoi city, things you won’t find from any travel guides. These include restaurants, bars, clubs, bike rentals, sports and spa. Whatever your heart desires, reassured you will find it on your trip.
1. BEFORE ARRIVAL: We will communicate you with all details to help your check-in smoothly.
2. ARRIVAL: We will arrange to welcome you and if you need we can provide pick-up service with our welcoming staff at Noi Bai International Airport.
3. DURING YOUR STAY: We will take care of everything during your stay and even help you arrange your trip in Hanoi and surrounding areas. We will provide you a handout map of surrounding area for you to go around.
This location is the middle of an expat area where exists a large international community. The local people are friendly, very kind and helpful though some cannot speak English. This is very safe area too.
My house is near supermarkets and convenient stores like Circle K (24/7 mart), Fivimart, Vinmarts, L’s place mart, Hung Long Minimarket. Restaurants, coffee shop (Café), beer and bars are within walking distance ie. Alfresco Pizza, The Pizza company, Z pizza, Highland coffee, Oriberry coffee, Argentina El Gaucho, Starbuck coffee, Japan Sushibar, Saint Honore, Paris Gâteaux, etc. For those who like gyms, California Fitness Century and Elite Spa & Fitness are very close to my house. The Quang Ba Flower market where florists sell different kinds of flowers to flower shops in the city. If you believe in the spiritual world you can visit Phu Tay Ho, a famous temple in Hanoi for praying. Moreover, my house is also near to the beauty spots of Hanoi such as Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc pagoda, romantic road of Thanh Nien (Youth Road), historical bridge Long Bien, Dong Xuan market, Ho Chi Minh Museum and Mausoleum, One column Temple and Van Mieu Literature – the first university of Vietnam.
Public transportation to town is close by. Grab and taxis are available all the time. It’s just 3 minutes’ walk to the West Lake – the largest lake in Hanoi. You can walk or go jogging around the lake in the morning to enjoy the fresh air, and you can also enjoy the dawn late afternoon. When I am available I am willing to take you to famous places in the city and nearby.
1. About 18 kilometers and 30 minutes’ drive to go from Noi Bai International Airport to my house. You can take bus No. 86 (VND 30 000/person/trip) to my house from Noi Bai and stop at No. 33 Au Co street.
We have car pick-up service with best price, about USD 12-13/trip (4 seats).
2. About 300 m (5minutes) to walk to the beautiful West Lake, the largest lake of Hanoi and is call the “lungs of Hanoi City”. You also can enjoy food and drinks at many restaurants, coffee shop, beer bar, etc. on Xuan Dieu street.
3. About 4 km to Hoan Kiem Lake or the Old Quarter. You can go by Uber or Grab taxi (VND 30,000/trip) or by Bus No. 31 (VND 7,000/person/trip).
4. About 3 km to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, One column Temple. You can go by taxi or bus No. 41.
This way, one more 1km, go can go to Van Mieu Literature (the first university of Vietnam), you can see a part of teach and learn history of Vietnam.
5. About 3 km to Long Bien Bridge, the historical bridge of Hanoi built by French >100 years ago. Long Bien market and Dong Xuan market are located nearby here. Long Bien market is supply market to every market in the city: fruit, vegetable, food, …. opens from midnight. You can go by Grab taxi or bus No. 55.
6. The Quang Ba Flower market is very near my house, about 500 m or 5-10 minutes’ walk. This is the biggest wholesale flower market in Hanoi. You can see a lot of flowers and they sell from the midnight to all day.
I am looking forwards to hosting you at my sweet home.
1. Please be noted that my house is not located in the city center but it is very close to the West Lake where is known by every expats living in Hanoi.
2. Feel free to ask me if you need any help and recommendations for your trip in Vietnam.
3. I am your Superhost and you will be my Superguest. I will try my best to make you comfortable and satisfied during your stay at my sweet home.
Thông tin chính về phòng
- Không gianChứa : 3Phòng tắm : 1Gường : 2Kiểu giường :Phòng ngủ : 1Loại phòng: Phòng riêngKhông gian được cung cấp:
- GiáKhách thêm : Miễn phí / đêmChính sách hủy:
- Đến / rời- Giờ nhận phòng là 14- Thời gian trả phòng là 12
- Yêu cầu:1 đêm lưu trú tối thiểu
Tiện nghi chính
- Wifi, Kitchen, Washer, Hair dryer